Health is a practise in both humans and animals. A healthy lifestyle is the ultimate solution to a healthy animal. Like us most of our companion animals suffers from lifestyle diseases. Some of the common causes are, injudicious food intake, improper housing management, lack of physical and mental exercises, strict confinement and anti-breed, anti-species lifestyle, a lifestyle which does not suit a particular type of animal. Here is why you need to opt for online advice to prevent lifestyle diseases in your pet.
• Yes your pet too is vulnerable to lifestyle diseases
• You should know those alarming signs
• You should know how to manage your pet when he is threatened by a lifestyle disease
• Diabetes and obesity are the most prevalent lifestyle diseases among Dogs in confinement
• Lifestyle diseases takes away the charm and agility from your pet
• When it comes to lifestyle conditions prevention is always better than the cure